Shashin Kagaku also provides various types of dispensing machines suited for the clients' materials and processes. Feel free to inquire.
Kakuhunter using process
- The material containers are placed into a pressure tank and constantly pressurized by air pressure, and the material is dispensed by the switching of valves.
- This is suited for dispensing materials with low viscosity.
- This dispensing machine is relatively inexpensive.
Table hoisting type
- The material containers are fixed to a table with precise control and the material is dispensed directly into syringes via a container adopter.
- It enables to fill effectively due to short and straight passing way for materials.
- Due to non-valve use, the structure of the wetted section is extremely simple and dispensing of the material in the containers is possible with little loss.
- The maximum dispensing load is high at 3 Mpa, so it is suitable for dispensing high viscosity or high thixotropy materials.