- For the ceramics industry; High precise uniform dispersing on a mass production level User's comment: We would like to use existing containers we currently use for mass production
It enabled to create high precise, uniformly dispersed slurry under the optimal conditions for the material while adjusting the ratio of revolution and rotation.
The model is designed with considerations for mass production sizes (2 liters × 2 cups), and it enables to make customs made cup trays suited for the customer's designated containers.
Due to non-change of containers, we contributed to improve work efficiency.
- For paint manufacturers; High viscosity paint degassing in a short amount of time User's comment: We can mix with our current method, but this method generates bubble, eventually it take time to remove bubble.
Compared to current method, 4 hours leaving, It enabled to process just 3 minutes. (Degassing mode: 2,200rpm)
In this way, it drastically enhanced productivity because of work efficiency.
Due to two selectable modes, Mixing mode and Degassing mode, up to the application, it enables to mix various materials properly by Mixing mode.
Compact size does not occupy working space.
- For abrasive manufacturers; Uniform dispersing of resin + filler (diamonds, glass, etc.) User's comment: We would like to uniformly disperse filler and resin with different specific gravities, but also it is required to sustain temperature rise.
Uniform dispersing through step operation
After this, we are able to complete production with optimal degas processing without the materials separation.
The revolving speed pattern can be changed according to the resin and powder particle size, so processing is performed under the optimal conditions for that material.
Mixing, dispersing and degassing are performed in a short amount of time and efficiently, so we enabled to sustain thermal elevation.
- For electronic parts manufacturers; Degassing air bubbles inside of syringes User's comment: We would like to degas bubble in syringes.
We place adhesives, resin, etc., in syringes and process them before coating with dispensers.
We are able to degas quickly through centrifugal and vacuum forces, so the process is completed in a short amount of time.
Furthermore, due to sealed vacuum chamber, it is also possible to conduct vacuum drawing only without revolving. (Degassing can be checked after processing.)
- For battery manufacturers; Enables high precise dispersing and degassing of carbon material. After separation of resin paste form is analyzed for research and development purposes. User's comment: We would like to be able to perform dispersing, degassing and separating with a single unit.
From nanoparticles to particles of several hundred μ can be dispersed with high precision. The ratio of revolution and rotation can be adjusted according to the viscosity level of the resin, so the machine can be used for multiple purposes sustaining lump creation.
Homogenization is required for dispersing. Depending on the material, it is possible to degas while dispersing, but there are some cases in which it is necessary to separate the processes, first dispersing, then degassing.
Even in these cases, the SK-300TVSII's vacuum function enables high precise degassing.
Furthermore, the machine can also be used to intentionally disperse resin paste and sample getting or to analyze components, however this machine is used mainly for research and development applications.
- For pigment and high functional material manufacturers suited for medium size production; Process fast, high precise dispersing and degassing. User's comment: We would like to be able to process 1 batch as 1ℓ size at once.
The ratio of revolution and rotation can be adjusted for pigments and high functional materials with various particle sizes, in this way, it enables to solve the problem of lumping.
This machine is aiming throughput as 1ℓ, therefore it is not necessary to transfer container to container.
There is a choice of two types of rotors, in case of shifted type, it contributes to shorten the mixing time or use long syringe. In case of straight type, it contributes materials throughput.
Degassing is performed quickly due to the centrifugal force and the vacuum process. The vacuum level can be adjusted, so there is no worry of spilling.
Due to sealed vacuum chamber, it can be used as a vacuum desiccator without revolving and check the degassing condition after degassing process.
- For the medical and pharmaceutical industries; Small sample mixing and degassing in vials User's comment: We would like to be able to degas small samples for research and development purposes.
Even with very small amounts to be processed, we can make adopter for the small container to conduct mixing and degassing.
We can process small amounts of just 1 or 2 cc, and by making an adopter we can process about 10 samples simultaneously.
In case of small vials, you may consider that it seems not to work fine because of the small area inside the vial, but we are able to perform processing in just a few minutes.
Compact size does not occupy working space.
- For cosmetic manufacturers: Uniform dispersing of titanium oxide an others, degassing of gels User's comment: We would like to be able to uniformly disperse various types of powders into the base material and degas high viscosity gels sustaining heat.
Generally powders are multiple types and case that the particle sizes are also various, an advanced mixing process is required.
Another advantage is that processing is performed only within sealed containers, therefore contamination risk can be minimized.
Whereas it used to take us about half a day to degas non-fluid gels, now we can degas them in just a few minutes.
The throughput of 400 ml x 2cups is ideal and we are able to work at full capacity every day.